Want to improve how your skin looks and feels in an easy way whilst boosting your health?
Try out this 3 ingredient face mask using a mango, ginger and natural rose water.
But why these ingredients?
Mango has antibacterial properties that can reduce acne as well as keeping your skin clear of bacteria that’s damaging.
Ginger is great at exfoliating and for unclogging your pores, which helps all the nutrients in this mask be easily absorbed.
Rose water is rich in vitamin A, B3, C, D & E – all of which are so important for giving your skin exactly what it needs so it can protect itself, slow down the ageing process and so much more!
1 ripe mango
1 tbsp powdered ginger
3 tbsp rose water
- Chop the mango into pieces and add it into a food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add in the tablespoon of ginger and rose water.
- Blend again until all the ingredients have been mixed.
- Use a small amount on your skin and let it sit for up to 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with warm water and finish off with a spray of rose water and your favourite moisturiser.
- Store your mask in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.